| LAWYER LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE
The 4th Lawyer Leadership Institute was held last month at Stonewall Resort near Weston. Pictured above are the ten lawyers, who have been practicing for less than ten years and were in attendance at this premier leadership training event that will assist them in the future as they assume leadership positions within the legal profession, the justice system, our communities and our state.
On their evaluation forms, the Institute and the location at the Stonewall Resort were evaluated on a 1-5 basis (5 is highest) with the Institute receiving an overall rating of 4.25 and Stonewall receiving 4.5. The presentations by lawyers and judges received an average rating of 4.25.
Each of the participants confirmed that they would recommend the Institute to other younger lawyer leaders and here are just some of the specific comments that were placed on their evaluation forms:
· This has been an informative and inspiring seminar that was very worthwhile.
· The collection of speakers and topics was great!
· I thought the interactive sessions were particularly useful in not just providing general information, but providing answers to specific concerns.
· One of the greatest opportunities to learn from the judges and the ability to interact with other young lawyers in our legal community.
· Very well done. Informed speakers. Having an interactive group helps make the experience better.
· Great program, size was perfect. Speakers were interesting and here for the right reasons.
· The conference could be a day longer to allow for more networking time, but otherwise A+.
The attendees and the presenters are to be highly commended for their time, energy and attention.
The Bar Foundation’s Board of Directors has set the 5th Institute for May 13-15, 2016, at Stonewall Resort.