CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW WV BAR FOUNDATION FELLOWS
We had a lovely celebration on Thursday, April 20, 2023 at the Four Points Sheraton Hotel in Charleston to recognize the WV Bar Foundation Fellows Class of 2023. Pictured above are the honorees during Chief Justice Beth Walker’s remarks as the selected spokesperson for the class.
Fourteen outstanding individuals were inducted and joined approximately 465 lawyers and judges selected as Fellows over the years from the more than 7,000 judges and lawyers here in WV.
The 2023 Fellows are:
- Judge Anita Harold Ashley, Spencer
- Judge H. Charles Carl, III, Romney
- Judge Perri Jo DeChristopher, Morgantown
- Susan Llewellyn Deniker, Bridgeport
- Dana F. Eddy, Charleston
- J. Kevin Ellis, Morgantown
- Elizabeth Osenton Lord, Charleston
- John R. Merinar, Jr., Bridgeport
- Larry J. Rector, Bridgeport
- Dean Amelia Smith Rinehart, Morgantown
- Shannon P. Smith, Morgantown
- Gloria M. Stephens, Welch
- Chief Justice Elizabeth D. Walker, Charleston
- Rodney C. Windom, Harrisville
We also heard some very inspiring comments from WVU College of Law Chief Justice Larry V. Starcher Public Service Scholarship recipient, Aryanna Islam. Click here to view more pictures from the event.